Because we know that healthy lifestyles are achieved through nurturing mind, body and spirit, well-being and fitness at the Y is so much more than just working out. Beyond fitness facilities, we provide educational programs to promote healthier decisions, and offer a variety of programs that support the physical well-being of you and your family.
In 1957, the YMCA then known as the W.R. Milton Center was built in its present location. The name of the facility honored W.R. "Red" Milton for his years of service as Director of the Thomasville YMCA from 1934 until his retirement in 1975.
On October 29, 2002, the name of the W.R. Milton YMCA was officially changed to the Everett-Milton Center. The new name honors George Everett for his years of service to the YMCA, beginning in 1959. Mr. Everett served as Director from 1975 until his retirement in 1995. Both "Red" Milton and George Everett were outstanding YMCA leaders and dedicated community servants. The recently renovated Everett-Milton Center is located at 103 S. Dawson Street.
- All new, state-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Cardio theater
- Cardio Center with Stairmasters, treadmills, elliptical cross-training, rowing machines and recumbent bikes
- Free-weight room with benches and selectorized equipment
- Preferably ladies workout area including state-of-the-art circuit equipment
- Basketball gym
- Three racquetball courts
- Expansive indoor aquatics complex
- Family and adult locker rooms
- Steam, sauna, whirlpool
- Aerobics studio
- Stretch & Abdominal room
- Child Watch/Mother's Morning Out Program
- Corporate offices
- Multi-purpose community room equipped with TV, VCR, DVD and Power Point capabilities
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
|5:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|5:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|