The Scuba Diving Class is offered at the Thomasville YMCA teaching adults and children how to Scuba Dive. Located at the Everett-Milton YMCA, the class is divided into four class dates, and one pool session involving actual scuba diving in the Everett-Milton Pool. Listed below is the information for the Scuba Diving Class including the dates of the class, and other information regarding the class.
Class Date: July 6, 7, 13 & 14
Time: 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Pool Session: July 9
Time: 8:00 – 5:00 pm
Location: Everett Milton YMCA
- Students must purchase mask, fins, and snorkel
- Students will receive a discount at The Dive Shop on mask, fins, and snorkel
- All other gear is provided for class
- Bring receipt for class
- Bring receipt to Aquatics to receive your book
- Pay at the front desk
- Open water dives are required to complete all certifications/ additional cost is approx. $140.00
Cost: Y-Members: $275
Y-Employees: 30% off
Note: Please bring your receipt tot the Aquatics Department to pick up your Scuba Books ask for Kenny Hood. All classes and sessions will be held at the Everett-Milton YMCA.
Instruction will be given by The Dive Shop. Call 229.446.0708 for questions.
Contact Kenny Hood at 229-226-3446 for more information.