JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
When you become a member of the Thomasville YMCA...
• You become part of an organization that serves thousands of your neighbors, uniting children and adults of all ages, races, faiths, backgrounds, abilities and income levels.
• You’re a part of a mission that ensures every individual and family has access to the resources they need to live a healthy lifestyle with the YMCA’s Financial Assistance Programs.
• You know that the programs and services offered are a way to help our community grow and fulfill the YMCA mission – not as a way to create corporate profits.
• You’re surrounded by people that care about values such as honesty and respect. At the YMCA we care about you and your family, not about what you’re wearing or what you look like.
• You’re as likely to hear the voices of preschoolers as you are the laughter of older adults and the conversations of teens. No matter your age you are welcome at the Y.
• You can enhance the lives of you and your family through high quality activities and programs that focus on the whole person – spirit, mind and body!
The YMCA’s mission is what makes us unique because our specific goal is to put Christian principles into practice. It is our desire to see that mission strengthened while remaining open and welcoming to all. Plus, you’ll get all of these great benefits:
Membership To All Three Branches
As a YMCA member, you have full use of our 3 locations - Butler-Mason YMCA, Everett-Milton YMCA and Francis F. Weston YMCA - including access to all of our swimming pools and aquatic features.
State of the Art Health & Wellness Facility
At the Thomasville YMCA you will find an array of equipment to help you and your family live a healthy lifestyle. Both the Everett-Milton Y and Butler-Mason Y are equipped with state of the art fitness and exercise machines that will help you maximize your work-out routine and assist you in reaching your wellness goals.The Everett-Milton Y boasts a cardio center, free weight room, preferably women's room, and much more. Whether you prefer running on a treadmill, cycling beside a friend, reading while on an elliptical trainer, lifting free weights or using strength training equipment, you can do it at the YMCA.
Group Exercise Classes
With your membership, you can choose from dozens of exercise classes for beginners up to the fitness enthusiast. We offer traditional aerobics, yoga, pilates, spin, kickboxing and many other group exercise classes, including ZUMBA® and BODYPUMP™, all taught in a fun, welcoming environment. In addition to the group exercise classes, our trained wellness staff can help design a fitness program that meets your individual needs.
Family Friendly Programs
Healthy Kids Day®, a YMCA initive, is a fun and educational event held annually at the Butler-Mason Y. Each summer your family will enjoy events such as Family Fun Nights and Wacky Wednesdays. Members also receive special rates on childcare, day camp, sports and other programs for children and families.
Quality Child Care
With two different child care facilities to serve you and your family you can feel secure in knowing your children are in a safe and nurturing enviroment while you are away at work, school or just taking a break. The Butler-Mason YMCA Child Care Center is the only state licensed after-school faility in our community, providing transportation from both the city and county school systems, while the Everett-Milton YMCA offers your family a drop in service, for those with more flexible schedules.
Each of the three facilities have swimming pools . There’s time for recreational swim, lap swimming and water aerobic activities. Certified lifeguards staff our pools, and our swim lessons are taught by trained instructors. The water park, housed at the Butler-Mason YMCA, is sure to be a hit with the family.
A.W.A.Y. – Always Welcome At Any Y
With a YMCA membership, you’ll automatically become part of the A.W.A.Y. program, meaning you are Always Welcome At YMCAs! Present your member ID card at YMCAs outside our association while traveling to reap the rewards. If you are planning a trip, we’ll gladly call ahead to confirm guest policies in that area.
Print a membership application